How do I cut business travel costs?
Is your travel management company a true spend management watchdog?
Buying business travel isn’t easy. Prices rise and fall. Hidden costs pop up. And there are hundreds, if not thousands, of travelers spending money at any given time. Still, you don’t need harsh rules to keep a lid on T&E expenses. Here are just a few ways to cut travel program costs:
- Capture price decreases
- Manage hidden spend
- Serve up the right content
- Reclaim money spent
- Influence traveler behavior
Contact us to find out how you can cut costs with the right information and targeted actions.
Daimler’s three-click-trip process saves US$27 million a year. Best-trip recommendations, virtual payments and automated invoice reconciliations smooth the travel experience and increase employee productivity…
How do I
- How do I …
- How do I cut business travel costs?
- How do I build a better travel management company RFP?
- How do I get a handle on total travel spend?
- How do I keep my business travelers safe?
- How do I make business travel easier?
- How do I travel responsibly?
- How do I plan a travel program that remains relevant and engages travelers?