How do I travel responsibly?
Travel is a mixed bag when it comes to social and environmental impact. Planes, cars and trains create pollution. But travel also creates jobs around the world.
Create a more socially responsible travel environment with one positive step or an entire strategy. Want to keep it simple? Remind travelers to make green travel choices. Want to go further? Develop a sustainability policy and let travelers make decisions based on CO2 impact.
Whatever you do, make travelers part of your movement. You’ll see how quickly you reduce your carbon footprint while supporting your communities and partners.
Ask your account manager how you can travel responsibly. And learn how we are building social value.
UN Global Compact
BCD Travel joined the United Nations’ Global Compact in 2008, reporting annual activities in support of the United Nations’ ten principles and development goals. For the last nine years, our reports have been posted for public disclosure on the UN Global Compact participant site.
How do I
- How do I …
- How do I cut business travel costs?
- How do I build a better travel management company RFP?
- How do I get a handle on total travel spend?
- How do I keep my business travelers safe?
- How do I make business travel easier?
- How do I travel responsibly?
- How do I plan a travel program that remains relevant and engages travelers?