This survey explores environmental sustainability in business travel and looks at travelers’ behaviors, motivations and attitudes to sustainable travel.
The results are based on an online survey of 1,789 English-speaking business travelers worldwide conducted from July 11-23, 2023.
- Gender: 65% male and 34% female business travelers.
- Age: 46% represent Gen X, 38% Baby Boomers, and 16% Millennials.
- Geography: 70% NORAM, 17% EMEA, 12% APAC, 1% LATAM.
- Industries top-three: 23% Life sciences, 18% Manufacturing, 12% Aerospace and defense.
- Company size: 74% of business travelers are employed by companies with 10,000 employees or more.