The award-winning COVID-19 Information Hub helps travelers hit the road with confidence. To provide travelers with the most up-to-date information before, during and after their trip, the Info Hub has added two new features.
Users can now check Airline cards or the “at a glance” view to see whether a specific airline requires a digital health pass, as well as which passes are accepted. They can also quickly see whether a specific airport has an onsite COVID-19 testing facility just by searching the name of the airport or the airport code. Both features were designed and implemented to help travelers make informed decisions amid changing rules, laws and protocols.
See the new features in action
About the COVID-19 Information Hub
- Available in 13 languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
- Search for destination and departure restrictions on country and state levels
- Push notifications to travelers with their specific flight, airport and destination details
- Interactive map with COVID-19 risk levels and quarantine details
- Onsite testing facility information, mask requirements and more for over 150 airports
- At-a-glance charts to compare airlines and hotels across key categories, including digital health pass requirements, temperature scans, enhanced cleaning and more