This survey explores the place environmental sustainability has in a travel program and looks at the role travel management should play in promoting sustainable travel.
The results are based on an online survey of 112 travel buyers conducted from July 11-23, 2023.
- Geography: 47% EMEA, 39% NORAM, 9% LATAM, 5% APAC.
- Industries top-three: Manufacturing 20%, Life sciences 10%, Financial services 8%.
- Company size: 57% work for companies with more than 10,000 employees.
- Travel spend: 33% have annual travel spend of US$50 million and above.
- Responsibilities: 55% of travel buyers have global responsibilities.