This report takes a closer look at how emerging technologies like machine learning, chatbots et al can radically improve the way companies care for their traveling employees.
These technologies offer better options for not only tracking and assisting travelers, but more importantly, keeping them safe in the first place.
What’s inside the report
- How travel managers can use machine learning to better prepare travelers for trips and take preventive action to minimize disruptions
- Blockchain’s potential for fast, accurate and secure traveler data
- How bots and chatbots help travel managers fulfill their duty of care commitments
- Using virtual and augmented reality to guide travelers through a destination or share their situation with support staff
- How the Internet of Things and telemetric systems can be used to track travelers and potentially assess their well-being
Short on time? Check out this infographic