Travelers looking for real-time information on COVID-19 travel risks and requirements can search https://need2know.tripsource.com/ in 13 different languages for the information they need to stay informed.
New country level information, including mandatory testing requirements, necessary health certifications and new quarantine rules, has also been added. All this comes as part of the geo-intelligence now supplied by global risk and security experts Max Security. The COVID-19 Information Hub continues to evolve to provide the content travelers want the most, including city level details – all updated daily.
About the COVID-19 Information Hub
- Available languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
- Search function to get destination restrictions
- Interactive maps with COVID-19 infectious risk levels and quarantine details
- Policy and process information from almost 200 airports around the globe
- At-a-glance charts to compare airlines or hotel brands across key categories like, temperature scans, hygiene protocols, mandatory testing and more.
Prefer the personal touch? No problem.
BCD’s travel consultants are still available to give in-person advice.
Ready when you are.
Going somewhere. Let TripSource® get you there.