Check out BCD Travel’s event itinerary for March 2021. Company experts will participate in virtual conferences and webinars on topics including breaking the confines of traditional travel approaches; navigating through travel’s evolution; and the business of entertainment travel.
SAP Concur Fusion | Americas: March 16-18 | EMEA & Asia Pacific: March 17-19
Session: Exploring the current evolution of travel
BCD Travel’s Lisa McKenzie will join other industry experts in a 30-minute session about what’s top of mind for business travel teams navigating travel’s evolution. The panel will explore which key areas of travel are being rethought and how change can encourage compliance, boost productivity, cut costs, increase efficiency, and give employees the positive experiences they deserve.
Registered attendees can view the session in their regions at the times below.
Americas: 9:05 am – 9:35 am PT | 11 a.m. CST | Noon EST
EMEA: Mar. 17 – 9:05 a.m. – 9:35 a.m. CET
APAC: Mar. 17 – 9:05 a.m. – 9:35 a.m. SGT
BTN’s Entertainment Travel Summit | March 23
Half-day event begins at 9 a.m. PT | 11 a.m. CST | Noon EST
BCD Travel is a silver sponsor of the Entertainment Travel Summit- Part 1 Virtual Event, hosted by The BTN Group. This free virtual event is for corporate travel managers and procurement professionals from the entertainment, media, and sports industries. Planned sessions include:
• Advances in Virtual Payment
• Production Travel Practicum
• Preparing for Post-COVID Supplier Interaction
• Hot Topics in Business Travel & Meetings Management
The path forward: Health essentials that will drive business travel | March 31
Time: 2.30 – 3.30 p.m. SGT | Duration: 1 hour
To re-open borders without quarantine and resume safe travel, both travelers and governments need to be confident that they are effectively mitigating the risk of COVID-19 infection. But are vaccines the only consideration for travelers itching to get back on the road? Register today to hear from our experts:
– Mike Eggleton, Director, Research and Intelligence, BCD Travel
– Jorge Mesa, Director, Global Crisis Management, BCD Travel
– Gregory Ceschin, Manager Global Corporate, Global Sales, Etihad Airways
– Antony Meguerdijian, Vice President Sales, Southeast Asia, Japan & South Korea
– Anne Gill, Vice President Sales and Commercial Distribution – Pacific