Date: Webinar originally held on March 31
Duration: 1 hour
Audience: Asia Pacific region
To re-open borders without quarantine and resume safe travel, both travellers and governments need to be confident that they are effectively mitigating the risk of COVID-19 infection. But are vaccines the only consideration for travellers itching to get back on the road? Register today to hear from our experts:
- What are travellers’ main concerns as they return to travel?
- What essential factors will drive business travel demand?
- What role might digital health passports play?
- How can other regulatory measures like travel corridors and tracing apps support travel’s return?
- Are business travellers planning to take the vaccine? Our global survey reveals.
Our expert panel:
Director, Research and Intelligence, BCD Travel
Crisis Management, BCD Travel
Vice President Sales,
Southeast Asia, Japan & South Korea, Accor
Vice President Sales
and Commercial Distribution – Pacific, Accor
Manager Global Corporate, Global Sales, Etihad Airways