BCD is pleased to offer military spouses broader exposure to opportunities and careers in the business travel workforce. Our virtual, office-based and hybrid employment opportunities are suited to the needs of military spouses who may need to move their jobs as duty calls. The MSEP program is a targeted recruitment and employment solution for spouses and companies that:
- Connects corporate and non-profit organizations with military spouses representing all military services
- Prepares military spouses to become competitive, “job ready” applicants.
- Connects military spouses with employers seeking the essential 21st century workforce skills and attributes they possess.
“I’m reminded of two of our company’s core values – Act with Purpose and Feed the Future – both of which align with the goals of MSEP,” said Yvette Bryant, SVP Diversity and Inclusion at BCD. “Creating new career opportunities for military spouses honors and supports those who have given themselves to a life of service and helps us to find new, diverse, skilled and adaptable talent and that’s not only good, but it’s also good business.”
BCD was formally inducted into the partnership Oct. 27 in Washington, D.C., ahead of MSEP’s inaugural job fair. During the hiring event, attendees:
- Met MSEP companies and organizations committed to recruiting, hiring, promoting and retaining military spouses
- Connected with MSEP partners spanning government organizations, nonprofits and some of America’s biggest employers
- Spoke with hiring managers committed to hiring military spouses
- Learned about remote and in-person opportunities available now
- Applied for jobs with MSEP partners
- Attended interactive resume review and employment readiness workshops
- Consulted with career coaches
- Were offered a free professional headshot courtesy of the Military Officers Association of America Foundation