About the survey
Goal: With this survey we aimed to explore travelers’ attitudes towards new ways of working and traveling for business in the currently changing environment influenced by the pandemic.
Methodology: The results are based on an online survey of 738 business travelers worldwide conducted from July 6 to July 20, 2021.
- 68% male and 32% female business travelers
- 50% represent Gen X, 37% Baby Boomers, and 13% Millennials
- 71% NORAM (U.S. and Canada); 18% EMEA (Netherlands, U.K., Belgium, etc.); 10% APAC (India,Singapore, Australia, etc.); 1% LATAM
- 19% Life Sciences, 19% Defense,
- 12% Manufacturing, 9% IT, 7% Financial services
- 56% client-facing and 44% non-client-facing positions