Are you still hearing concerns from your travelers about flying in today’s conditions? Do the changing guidelines and processes bring up more questions than you have answers for? Tune in to hear from our partners at American Airlines, as they share how they’re supporting you and your travelers as you return to the skies.
This event was recorded on June 24, 2021.
View the recording and learn:
- How to simplify the flying process for travelers
- What growth opportunities and new routes are available as the skies open back up
- How safety continues to drive innovation
Join our panel of experts:
- Hank Benedetti, Head of Corporate Sales at American Airlines
- Kyle Mabry, VP Global Sales at American Airlines
- Patti Esposito, Director of Supplier Relations at BCD Travel
Head of Corporate Sales,
VP Global Sales,
Director Supplier Relations,