As countries carefully lift travel restrictions, travelers are ready to reconnect in person. Travel managers now face the challenge to reboot their travel program with a renewed focus on traveler health and safety.
Together with Dr. Lars Petersen, Regional Medical Director at International SOS, we discuss how organizations can navigate a safe return to travel in this 25-minute interview.
This conversation was recorded on February 24, 2022.
What you can expect?
- Where are we in the pandemic today
- How to navigate the complexity of travel
- Top advice and recommendations for travel managers
- Creating a mental health program for travelers
- Boost the confidence of your travelers
- Anticipating future challenges like climate change
Our panel of experts
- Dr. Lars Petersen, Regional Medical Director, International SOS
- Jelle Bamelis, Senior Manager Commercial Marketing, BCD Travel