BCD Travel recently surveyed more than 100 travel buyers and almost 1,800 business travelers to gauge the importance of environmental sustainability in business travel. This report aims to explore travel programs from the perspective of sustainability looking at the current priorities, challenges, opportunities and needs of travel buyers and travelers.
The following areas are outlined in the report:
- Sustainable travel program
- Stakeholders’ and suppliers’ sustainability efforts
- Communication about sustainable travel
- Sustainable travel options encouraged by employers
- Sustainable traveler behavior
- Companies’ sustainability practices
- Sustainable travel in 2024
Download your free copy and discover how to make sustainable travel a program priority.