- Make sure your office locations are accurate. Did you close or open offices? Make sure your company’s office locations and related preferred properties are up to date.
- Review preferred suppliers. Your preferred hotels and car vendors may have changed. Confirm content, preferences and exclusions are up to date with your policy.
- Revisit hotel rate caps. Market rates fluctuate. Ensure your hotel rate caps are in line with current market pricing.
- Include travel program details. Contact details, travel policy guidance and other travel program information should be added directly into TripSource so travelers always can access the information they need – right when they need it.
- Use BCD messages to influence good travel choices. Send travelers prompts and messages designed to influence good travel choices. Create polls for travelers to share feedback. You may use up to five customized messages/polls at no charge.
- Make sure your travelers are using TripSource. Encourage your travelers to download the app for iPhone or Android and tap ‘Sign up,’ or visit tripsource.com and click ‘Register.’
Clients may contact their program manager to make updates in TripSource.
Not a BCD client? Click below.