Some key themes
- Private companies are providing the impetus to make space travel more accessible.
- Blue Origin and Virgin Galactic my offer the fist suborbital trips as early as 2020.
- Plans are underway for travel to the Moon and spaceflight beyond.
- The fist fare-paying spaceflights may be just around the corner.
- Space travel promises to significantly cut existing journey times and open new frontiers.
NASA’s Space Shuttle completed its last mission in 2011, but the appetite for space travel hasn’t disappeared. The race for space has continued among private enterprise. Passengers could be traveling into space as soon as 2020. Read more