Many of the measurements used today to determine a corporate travel program’s success were developed before the business travel industry moved from an agent model to a digital model. The idea of quality centered around savings and transaction volume.
The report provides insights on:
- 5 ways to measure travel program quality today
- 3 overlooked factors in quality management – traveler friction, trip success rate, human resources involvement
- Traditional vs. modern approaches to quality
- What the financial services industry can teach us about quality management
- Quality management and the Amazon effect