BCD Travel has been named a 2020 top company for remote work by FlexJobs, an online resource for professionals seeking telecommuting, flexible schedules and part-time work. BCD Travel, ranked No. 41 of 100 this year, has made the list seven times. BCD is one of only 20 companies to have made FlexJobs’ list every year since 2014.
FlexJobs compiles the rankings based on 54,000 companies and their remote job posting histories in the FlexJobs database. The 100 top companies offer more remote-friendly positions than any others.
BCD employs almost than 13,800 people in 109 countries. They previously earned awards and recognition for workplace best practices and sustainability, including:
- Comparably’s 2020 employee-rated Best Company Awards for culture, women and diversity.
- 2019 Business Travel Award for Best Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- Forbes magazine’s 2019 list of America’s Best Midsize Employers and 2018 America’s Best Employers For Women.
- CR Magazine’s 2018 Responsible CEO of the Year for a Private Company (John Snyder), garnering international recognition at 3BL Forum, the leading event for corporate responsibility and sustainability practitioners.
- Three-year accreditation in people management valid through 2020 from Investors in People, a globally recognized workplace ratings firm, for the company’s results in leading, supporting and managing people well for sustainable results. BCD was the first travel management company to pursue and receive IIP’s independent endorsement, positioning the TMC as one of the top companies to work for in the corporate travel industry. IIP ratings set the standard for what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results.
- The only travel management company to achieve four consecutive top Gold ratings from EcoVadis, the world’s leading platform for CSR audits for global supply chains.