When entertainment is business,
every detail has to be right
- Wholly-owned global network
- Offices in Burbank and Pinewood and Leavesden Studios in London
- Dedicated BCD Entertainment Travel agents 24/7/365
- Dedicated account management
- Extraordinary traveler experience
- Exceptional savings
- Secure and confidential
Our specialty services
For more than 30 years, the world’s leading entertainment artists, labels and production companies have trusted us with their travel.
We provide a broad array of global services tailored to your entertainment travel needs. That means a smoother experience for your travelers and greater savings for you.
- 24-hour dedicated production service
- Entertainment airfares and hotel rates
- Excess baggage discounts
- Locations compliant for filming tax and financial incentives
- Hotel and car billback
- Artist rider management
- Private chartered aircraft
- “By Invitation” collection of unique hotels
- Chauffeured limo services
- VIP meet and greet service
- Budgeting assistance
- Complex group travel arrangements
Words from our clients; music to our ears
Thank you so much for getting me through this year. You are so dedicated and I am so lucky to have had you watching over me! You made an incredibly difficult job easier and I will never be able to thank you enough.
I want to thank you both for answering our never-ending list of requests! Loads of travel on this film and I thank you and all at BCD for getting our people where they need to go!
Can’t thank you enough for all your help and patience with this, I know it’s not easy with all the indecision and changing of minds!
Our credits include
Film & Television
The world’s leading film and television production companies trust us to handle their fast-paced travel needs, from pre- to post-production. Our commitment to efficiency and privacy ensures VIPs, talent, crew and equipment arrive on location and ready for action.
Wherever filming takes you, you can trust we’ll be there too. With operations in over 60 countries, your travelers have the distinctive personal, reliable and flexible service they deserve, 24 hours a day, every day. As they travel all over the country or all over the globe, their safety, security and confidentiality will be managed at the highest standards. And just as we take care of your travelers, we take care of your budget, with budget planning, immense buying power that lowers costs and easy-to-use analytics that help you track spend against budget.
With BCD Entertainment Travel, you get a solution as distinct as your production.
The industry’s top artists and labels rely on us to make their music and promotional tour travel effortless. Our personal attention and service ensure artists are ready to make their mark and bolster their image around the country or around the world.
From planning global promotional tours to every en route detail, we’ve got you, your writers, artists, crew and equipment covered 24 hours a day. We’ll get them where they need to be, taking care of every detail along the way so they arrive on ready to perform. And we’ll keep watch over them to ensure they’re safe, making alternate arrangements if something has the potential to disrupt their travel. On the back end, we can make payment invisible to your travelers and easy for you and provide analytics that help you keep track of your budget.
BCD Entertainment Travel concentrates on your travel so your travelers can concentrate on their music.
- Artemis Fowl
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Christopher Robin
- Darkest Hour
- Dr Dolittle
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Johnny English 3
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- Maleficient 2
- Mary Poppins Returns
- Mary Queen of Scots
- Nut Cracker
- Phantom Thread
- Ready Player One
- The Commuter
- The Kid Who Would Be King
- Tomb Raider
- Wonder Woman 2
- Bridget Jones’s Baby
- Dr Strange
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
- Jason Bourne
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- The Last Kingdom
- The Legend of Tarzan
- The Mummy
- Wonder Woman
- American Assassin
- Baby Driver
- Jamestown (TV)
- Justice League
- Paddington 2
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Strike Back (TV)
- The Brave (TV)
- The Fate of the Furious (Fast and Furious 8)
- The Last Kingdom (TV)
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- The Snowman
- Alice Through the Looking Glass
- Beauty and the Beast
- Jungle Book
- Knights of the Roundtable: King Arthur
- Lost City of Z
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
- Snow White and the Huntsman
- The Danish Girl
- You, Me and the Apocalypse
We work with top artists, labels and corporations around the world. Security and confidentiality is critical in this industry; as such, we refrain from publishing a list of our music clients.