- Quarantine is no longer required for inbound travelers to China.
- Demand is high for family reunions and urgent business matters.
- 40% of Chinese travelers said they want they want their next trip to be international.
- Australia, Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, and New Zealand top travelers’ wish lists.
- More than 20 million Chinese passports have expired since 2020. Agencies will need months to play catch up.
- Visa processing centers are overwhelmed. The earliest available appointments are in July.