Keeping business travelers safe means keeping them informed and connected to their company and duty of care team. A new report from BCD Travel’s Research & Innovation team explores ways travel managers can use emerging technologies like chatbots and artificial intelligence to bridge the duty of care gap; anticipate trouble before it happens; and save precious time when it does.
Short on time? Check out this infographic.
- How travel managers can use machine learning to better prepare travelers for trips and take preventive action to minimize disruptions
- Blockchain’s potential for fast, accurate and secure traveler data
- How bots and chatbots help travel managers fulfill their duty of care commitments
- Using virtual and augmented reality to guide travelers through a destination or share their situation with support staff
- How the Internet of Things and telemetric systems can be used to track travelers and potentially assess their wellbeing
The duty of care report is the fourth in a six-part series on emerging technologies and corporate travel management. Previous reports explored sourcing, policy and communications. Future reports will focus on payment and performance measurement.