- The changing role of business travel agents
BCD Travel’s talent chief says tech and consultative skills define the modern agent.
- 5 ways to combat airline direct marketing
Airlines are sidestepping corporate programs to woo business travelers—how to curb the trend.
- Video: BCD’s technology leader talks bots, AI a…
Miriam Moscovici joins industry influencers at DataArt’s Travel Question Time.
- BCD Travel named a top company for flexible job…
The TMC adds to a growing list of honors for its work environment.
- Common sense, good planning are keys to travele…
Tried and true tips for managing trip disruptions.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 banned from U.S. flights
Fire-prone devices can’t go onboard, even in checked luggage.
- The Beat talks global trends with BCD Travel’s …
Hotel spend and payment options are on clients’ minds, says the TMC’s sales leader.
- Mark your calendar: ACTE Global, Amsterdam, Oct…
BCD experts will offer insights on travel payment trends and solutions.
- Get ready for Travel Management 3.0
Buying Business Travel asks Advito’s advice for managing empowered travelers.
- Market monitor: Australia
Growth beats expectations amid mining slowdown.
- City guide: Prague
“The City of 100 Spires” is a bustling economic center—and home to some of the world’s best beer.
- Ask a concierge: London
Must see: The Savoy-Strand museum houses prized photos and movie star memorabilia.
- City guide: Vancouver
British Columbia’s largest city offers spectacular views, great food and a thriving business environment.
- Turkish Airlines is “Best Airline in Europe” fo…
Skytrax once again recognizes the flag carrier as a leading player in the global airline industry.
- Experience Andaz London Liverpool Street
The boutique hotel’s East London locale reflects the area’s vibrant, bustling culture.
- United Airlines unveils new Polaris Business Cl…
All-new, sleep-focused, front-cabin service launches Dec. 1 on intercontinental flights.
- Lindner Sport & Aktiv Hotel Kranichhöhe
Sporty. Bergisch. Cosy.