If you are planning to travel internationally, you will have to provide a certificate confirming that you have tested negative for COVID-19 and the test cannot be taken more than 72 hours before arrival at your destination.
Your health comes first and that is why Rennies BCD Travel is making the experience easier for you. We have expanded our home vaccination program to include a PVR test to limit unnecessary exposure and take one task off your travel planning list.
How it works.
- Simply let your consultant know you want the home test, and we will set up the appointment.
- A registered medical practitioner will conduct the Covid-19 test in the comfort of your home or office!
- The results are available within 8 – 12 hours.
- The PVR test results are communicated to you via email, SMS, or WhatsApp.
- The bill is charged to your company account with us.
Know before you go
In addition to a PVR test, changing protocols make it challenging to figure out what other requirements you must adhere to. Do I need to quarantine when I arrive and for how long? What health checks do I have to undergo at the airport? What is the risk at the destination?
Because travel protocols and rules changing daily, our COVID-19 Information Hub has been developed to keep you up-to-date with the latest travel requirements so that you can travel with confidence.