Sept. 27 • 7:30 a.m. PT | 10:30 a.m. ET | 4:30 p.m. CET | 10:30 p.m. SGT
Virtual Card Strategy: Finding and Implementing Your Solution—This Association of Corporate Travel Executives webinar walks participants through the virtual card value chain. BCD Travel’s Mario Kriebel is among the panel of experts who will educate travel buyers on the opportunities—and challenges—that virtual cards present to corporate programs. The webinar is free to ACTE members and $20 for non-members.
Sept. 27 • 10 a.m. PT | 1 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. CET
Achieve Breakthrough Savings: Applying Demand and Traveler Behavior Strategies to Your Travel Program—In this free webinar hosted by Advito and ProcureCon, Advito’s April Bridgeman will explain how to use practical demand and behavior strategies to achieve corporate travel program savings. Leslie Hadden, LinkedIn’s global travel and event operations manager, will spotlight how LinkedIn has successfully implemented these strategies with Advito’s help.
ICYMI: Webinars worth going back to
In case you missed it, here are replays of hot-topic webinars featuring BCD Travel, Advito and BCD Meetings & Events experts:
- Performance Management Strategies for 2018 and Beyond
- Innovative Ways to Find Savings in Your Travel Program
- Winning Over Travelers To Boost Managed Travel Performance
- Break the Hotel Sourcing Cycle
- Hidden Figures: How to Remove Invisible Costs from Your Hotel Program
- Catch up on Tips and Insights from GBTA