Sustainable travel solutions are a top priority for companies as travel returns. But how can you evolve your program from fulfilling a tick-box exercise to driving meaningful change? Join us for an open discussion with our partners at Air France KLM and Accor on building a sustainable travel program.
What you can expect?
- Factors to look for when partnering with suppliers
- Ways you can reduce your CO2 emissions across flights and hotels
- How to distinguish between trends and truth in sustainable innovation
Our panel of experts
- Vincent Etchebehere, VP Sustainability, Air France
- Julie Allison, VP Sustainability & Transformations, Accor
- Kathy Jackson, VP and Executive Chair Sustainability, BCD Travel