International train travel is on the right track when it comes to a green and sustainable alternative mode of transportation. During this online event, we’ll talk to representatives from NS (Dutch Railway Company) about the future of international train travel for business travelers. We’ll not only talk about innovations, but also why trains are an important addition to your travel program and also debunk some preconceptions.
Date: Tuesday 18 Jan. 2022
Time: 13:00 (CET)
Duration: 45 minutes
Important: This webinar is specifically aimed at our clients in The Netherlands which is why the event will be in Dutch.
Don’t wait and register today.
What you can expect?
- Discover what innovations await your travelers
- How can you position trains as a sustainable alternative to flying
- Reduce the CO2 emissions of your travel program with high speed train connections
- Tips and best practices for booking train travel
- Discover the unique facilities for business travelers
Our panel of experts
- Rob Richelle, Alliance Manager Business Development, NS International
- Arletta van Alteren, Senior Account Manager Business Travel, NS International
- Jelle Bamelis, Senior Manager Commercial Marketing, BCD Travel