Governance, Ethics & Compliance
Strong governance within BCD Travel provides the foundation for building a culture of ethical behavior and minimizing business risk. By acting with integrity, we gain the trust of our customers, business partners and other stakeholders and create a positive impact on society.
All BCD Travel employees are expected to behave with integrity at all times. We create accountability for ethical business conduct through corporate policies; employee training; and transparent, stakeholder-focused reporting. To promote good governance throughout the business travel sector value chain, we use our scale, market position and trusted relationships to encourage ethical behavior by our partners.
We aim to further develop our governance, compliance and ethics programs to cover global operations; demonstrate transparency and leadership to all stakeholders. We also continue to improve sustainability performance throughout all areas of our business.
Also, we continue to protect 100% of corporate and customer data and information from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access and falsification.
- 97.4% of all staff completed Code of Conduct training.
- 57% of all operations have achieved ISO 14001 (environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System) accreditation.
- All datacenters are ISO 27001 (information security) certified.
- Extended ISO 9001 (quality) certification to include data cleansing, accuracy processes and data center processes.
- 99% of employees completed security awareness training.
- Improved our EcoVadis Gold rating by 15%; currently ranked in the top 1% of all suppliers assessed.
- Completed ISO 26000 (guidance on social responsibility) compliance requirements in all areas of our business.
- Assessed 40% of suppliers against Supplier Code of Conduct requirements.
|“BCD Travel’s Code of Conduct sets forth the standards by which we, as an organization and as individuals, should act. It gives an ethical and legal framework for our day-to-day activities and offers guidance for dealing with challenging situations. We are committed to earning recognition as the world’s most trusted and innovative travel management company. Being a trusted advisor is our most coveted status.” Andreas Decker Senior vice president, global internal audit|
Corporate initiatives and policies that support governance and direct employee action: