Governance, Ethics & Compliance
Strong governance within BCD Travel provides the foundation for building a culture of ethical behavior and minimizing business risk. By acting with integrity, we gain the trust of our customers, business partners and other stakeholders and create a positive impact on society.
All BCD Travel employees are expected to behave with integrity at all times. We create accountability for ethical business conduct through corporate policies, employee training, and transparent, stakeholder-focused reporting. To promote good governance throughout the business travel sector value chain, we use our scale, market position and trusted relationships to encourage ethical behavior by our partners. Our company, our customers and the world are increasingly connected through, and reliant on, digital infrastructure to support business, expedite efficiency and drive innovation. Secure infrastructure is critical to the smooth and stable functioning of our business.
We will further develop our governance, compliance and ethics programs to cover global operations and demonstrate transparency and leadership to all stakeholders. We will continue to place a high value on information security because it demonstrates corporate stewardship of the data entrusted to us by our customers and employees.
- Code of Conduct training completion rate covering all regions reached more than 98%.
- Continued the review of BCD Travel’s Global Group Policies in line with the new Policy Governance Process.
- Introduced a Global Harassment policy.
- Participation in annual security awareness training reached 97%.
- The Global Information Security Policy and Global Information Security Standard manuals were reviewed and updated.
- 90% of employees participated in GDPR training.