With the November 2018 launch of the all-new A350-1000 aircraft at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Qatar Airways now has Airbus A350s servicing both of its flights from New York City to Hamad International Airport in Doha (DOH). The A350 is one of the most technologically advanced aircraft in the sky offering unparalleled comfort in Business and Economy class.
The airline’s state-of-the-art Qsuite Business Class seat is now available on both its morning and evening flights from JFK. Qsuite has also launched from ORD in Chicago, IAH in Houston, DFW in Dallas and IAD in Washington, D.C., with more gateways expected in 2019.
What to expect onboard
- Fully lie-flat bed with turndown service
- On-demand menu service featuring signature dishes
- Large working area with state-of-the art communications system
- Qsuite features the first Business Class cabin with sliding privacy doors
- Voted the 2018 SKYTRAX Awards World’s Best Business Class
- One of the most spacious Economy Class cabins in the industry
- Personal 10-inch LCD TV monitor
- Quality meal service and beverage options
- OnAir mobile service, laptop and USB connectivity
- Up to 4,000 entertainment options for all passengers
- Personal LCD TV monitors at every seat
- Kids entertainment packs & young travelers channel
Onboard food and beverage
It is a new age of airline dining centered on the passenger. Relish in delicious cuisine designed by world-renowned chefs and savor exclusive vintages expertly served by Qatar Airways’ award-wining cabin crew. All dishes are prepared with a focus on ingredient quality and freshness.