Free webinar: Winning Over Travelers to Boost Managed Travel Performance
Time: 1 p.m. ET | 10 a.m. PT | 7 p.m. CET
Travel managers may be overlooking an obvious solution to boosting travel program performance: their travelers. Savings often come from getting travelers and other internal stakeholders to understand that web deals are not better than negotiated rates and policies. In a 60-minute webinar hosted by BTN Group and sponsored by BCD Travel, travel industry experts from LinkedIn, Kellogg Company and Advito will explore ways that travel managers can convince travelers of the value of managed programs, rather than demanding they follow the rules.
Register here for access to this free webinar.
- Learn how Kellogg saved $7 million in less than two years by transforming corporate culture.
- Hear how LinkedIn’s use of a traveler survey and regional road show turned travelers into program advocates.
- Get best practices to boost both traveler satisfaction and savings.
- Understand travelers’ motivations and develop marketing campaigns that speak to them.
- Leslie Hadden, Global Travel & Event Operations Manager, LinkedIn
- Cecile Mutch, Senior Director, Corporate Services, Kellogg Company
- Lesley O’Bryan, Vice President and Principal, Advito
Moderator: Mary Ann McNulty, Director, Content Solutions, The BTN Group
Click here to register now or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1156545&sti=BCD
Listen live to ask questions. Registered attendees will have access to a recording following the broadcast.