BCD Travel has released the 2019 Industry Forecast on Sept. 19 and shared key findings in a free webinar. BCD’s Mike Eggleton, senior manager of Analytics & Research; Kim Kearns, senior director of Global Hotel Relations; and Advito Vice President Matthew Patterson discuss the business travel outlook during the 2019 Industry Forecast webinar, developed by BCD and produced by BTN Group Content Solutions.
The 60-minute webcast will cover:
- How will economic factors and supplier strategies affect business travel buyers for the rest of 2018 and into 2019?
- What pricing developments can travel program stakeholders anticipate for air fares and hotel rates?
- What are the best strategies for to optimizing supplier negotiations?
Formerly produced by BCD consulting group Advito and now authored by BCD’s Research & Intelligence team, the 2019 Industry Forecast provides category-specific predictions based on an analysis of aggregated transaction data for BCD clients worldwide. The 2019 report contains a global overview and individual regional reports for Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, Latin America and the Southwest Pacific.
The report highlights:
- The risks associated with a worldwide economic slowdown
- Region-specific insights on operational opportunities and challenges for airlines and hotels
- The impact of ride-hailing on ground transportation
- Growth opportunities in emerging markets