Am I allowed to travel? When should I book? What route is the safest? What should I expect on the road? Travelers have questions and BCD Travel and Advito webinars are helping travel managers answer them. Register now to get on-demand access to these recent events: What’s going on in business travel? and Travel policy in a new world.
What’s going on in business travel?
Designed for buyers, suppliers and travelers, What’s going on in business travel? covers everything from the pandemic, fires, smoke, hurricanes to elections and San Francisco’s best cocktails. BCD Travel Crisis Program Manager Christine Connolley and Advito Vice President Lesley O’Bryan take part in this duty of care discussion sponsored by GBTA. The hour-long panel dives into what travelers and travel managers are experiencing now. Get valuable takeaways on:
- What travel data is available and what does it tell us?
- How can companies (and vendors) best communicate with and educate business travelers regarding what they need to know in this current environment?
- Current best practices for travel program management, traveler communication/engagement, customer/vendor relationships
Moderator: Greeley S. Koch, Vice President – Consulting, DigiTravel Consulting
Travel policy in a new world
During Travel policy in a new world, experts from BCD Travel and Advito share the importance of a dynamic travel policy, accompanied by a clear strategy to communicate to travelers. The discussion covers:
- Five top areas to focus on in today’s environment
- What your peers are doing, and how its working
Diederik Banken, Vice President Belgium, The Netherlands & Luxembourg, BCD Travel
Jeroen Hurkmans, Principal & Vice President Global Client Management, Advito
Dwight Minio, Manager, Global Travel and Meeting Services, Allscripts