Inaugurated in 1929, with its two pools, its galas and its avant-garde atmosphere, Molitor was the most popular pool in Paris for 60 years.
It closed in 1989 and was classified as a historical monument. The venue was then taken over by artists who turned the dilapidated building into a vast surface for urban art. It became the temple of the Parisian underground.
Audacious and evolutionary, Molitor welcomes those who want to share extraordinary moments. Visitors gave it soul and a legacy to be passed on.
Molitor was reborn in Spring 2014, and has kept its bold spirit and historic architecture. It’s an oasis where guests can escape the bustle of the city. An inspiring space to unwind and share memorable experiences.
Be part of the Club
- Experience the 104 rooms and 20 suites overlooking the outdoor pool
- Enjoy yourself at the 1700m2 Spa by Clarins, one of the largest in Europe
- Relax in the sauna, steam bath and fitness room, complete with the most advanced equipment
- Swim in the historic 48m outdoor pool and 33m indoor pool heated all year long
- Meet in our board rooms, with a pool view
- Taste fine food in our two restaurants developed by 3* Chef Yannick Alléno