Each year, the Global Business Travel Association convention offers our industry a way to get together and get inspired. We learn from our peers and imagine new opportunities for business travelers and the companies they work for. At BCD Travel, Advito and BCD M&I, we see GBTA as a great place to connect with our clients and business partners. We share our new capabilities and the direction of our developments—and we listen. We use the feedback we hear at GBTA to extend our line of sight and sharpen our own vision for travel program improvement. Together, we look beyond the horizon toward the future. Here are a few ideas we’re bringing with us to GBTA. We look forward to discussing them with you and hearing your thoughts on what’s ahead when we see you in Los Angeles, July 26-30.
Beyond the horizon
Business intelligence. It’s time to move from static spreadsheets to dynamic data visualizations—and set the stage for predictive scenarios. We’ve got the power to combine data from multiple sources for better travel program management and control. Let’s go there.
Traveler engagement. Unleash the power of your travelers. Engage and influence them, then guide them toward decisions that help you manage spend, improve safety and boost their satisfaction on the road. Give your travelers the ability to help themselves en route, while moving your program closer to important company goals. We have the tools to make it all happen.
Better hotel strategies. To achieve the results you’re looking for, think beyond getting more hotel content from multiple sources. With the right hotel strategy, you can increase savings and have all the content you need—without sacrificing safety and security, business intelligence or traveler satisfaction. Let’s rethink how you think about hotels.
Be ready for what’s ahead
- Our data visualization and predictive analytics capabilities offer your company an edge—one that can dramatically improve performance, even for a mature travel program.
- We’ll show you how to use data consolidation to bring together information from multiple travel modes, cards and expenses to get a true picture of total spend. This full view enables you to control once unmanageable “hidden” spend categories.
- By analyzing multi-mode travel, card and expense data, you gain clearer insights and stronger-than-ever negotiating power. We’ll help you do it.
- Tried-and-true consumer marketing strategies work on business travelers, too. We’ll show you how to create an engaging, traveler-focused communications campaign that moves the needle on program goals.
- Our TripSource app brings traveler engagement to life, enabling your employees to help themselves and make smart decisions on the road.
- RoomSource provides global and Europe-based clients the benefits of multiple hotel content sources, without trade-offs.
- We’ll help you uncover surprising ways to save through technologies that streamline payments, reveal your complete travel-related spend (even on out-of-program bookings) and enable you to reclaim value-added tax you’re leaving on the table.
- Our experts can guide you deep into your data to find powerful and valuable insights about where, when and how your travelers spend. Want to dig down to discover minute sources of hidden spend or which day of the week is most expensive for your travel program? We can help you do it.