Named after the North Star, the brilliant point in the night sky that travelers have looked to as their certain and constant guide, Polaris is the shining new star of business class from United Airlines that flyers can look to and depend on for true comfort and a sleep experience like no other. United Polaris is taking business class to new heights, elevating the travel experience and offering everything you and your travelers from lounge to landing. Your travelers can enjoy United Polaris service features, including new menus, new bedding and new amenity kits on all United long-haul flights worldwide. Features include:
- Premier Access check-in, baggage handling and boarding.
- Access to United Clubs and partner airline lounges, where available.
- Entry to the United Polaris Lounge at Chicago O’Hare International Airport Terminal 1 near Gate C18, which offers pre-flight dining. The lounge design will roll out to eight other locations.
- 180-degree flat-bed seats providing up to 6’6”/198cm of sleeping space.
- An on-Demand multi-channel personal entertainment system with noise-reduction headphones.
- A new chef-designed, multi-course inflight dining experience created in partnership with chefs gathered through The Trotter Project.
- Made-to-order signature ice cream sundaes, a dessert cart and à la carte snacks as well as top-rated wines and champagnes.
- Saks Fifth Avenue luxury pillows, blankets and duvets.
- A sleep-themed amenity kit including products from Soho House’s Cowshed Spa to help flyers stay relaxed and refreshed during their travels.
- Wi-Fi access available on all mainline aircraft.
United Polaris all-aisle-access seating is also rolling out across select aircraft, including the new Boeing 777-300ER, which will begin Frankfurt – San Francisco service from October 6, 2017 (westbound).
For more information on United Polaris, contact your BCD Travel representative.
*Flight and aircraft schedules are subject to change.
*United offers two daily flights between SFO-FRA through October 27, 2017. The 777-300ER will serve flights UA 58/59. Wi-Fi surcharges for internet access apply.
© 2017 United Airlines, Inc. All rights reserved. United Polaris travel features, including aircraft and airport configuration, may not be available in all markets and/or flights.