Everything should be made as simple as possible but not simpler. That’s the ethos behind the Andaz brand. Located in the heart of vibrant East London, Andaz London Liverpool Street hotel lends itself as the perfect location for business and leisure guests. Opened as the Great Eastern Hotel in 1884 and one of London’s original railway hotels, the Andaz is housed in a beautiful redbrick Victorian building designed by the architects of London’s famed Houses of Parliament.
From check-in at the Andaz Lounge to check-out, guests at this London luxury hotel off Liverpool Street, will experience an unmatched level of personal and uncomplicated service by the team of Andaz hosts.
All guestrooms offer complimentary non-alcoholic mini-bar, local landline phone calls, and Internet access.
What guests love:
- Contemporary design: 267 beautifully appointed rooms and spacious suites, all with luxurious amenities
- Buzzing East London neighborhood: Minutes from stunning historic sites, vibrant nightlife, art, and culture
- Dining for every taste: Seven exciting bars and restaurants, including authentic Japanese, a relaxed brasserie with bottomless brunch, a seriously chic wine lounge, and more
- Barrier-free spaces: 14 distinctly unique spaces for private dining, events, meetings, and weddings
- Thoughtful amenities: Including free Wi-Fi, complimentary minibar with snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, plus access to our Health Club