Club World, the Business Class of British Airways, combines premium levels of comfort and service with the freedom and flexibility to make every journey unique and unforgettable. Club World passengers should expect delicious food and drink options made from fresh local ingredients, access to private lounges and luxurious spa treatments, dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding. Club World seats convert into approximately 6-feet-long (183 cm) fully flat beds and feature adjustable head rests and lumbar support and power supply for laptops and other electronic devices.
New routes for business and leisure travelers
- In February, British Airways launched launch three daily flights from London to Munich.
- The airline will fly four times a week from London Heathrow Terminal 5 to Osaka, Japan, starting March 31.
- In June, British Airways will fly three times a week from London City Airport (LCY) to Split Airport (SPU) in Croatia.
- A new route from London’s Heathrow Airport (LHR) to Islamabad, Pakistan (ISB), begins June 2.
- The carrier will also fly to Pittsburgh and will become the first airline to connect London to Pennsylvania’s coolest city.