Every fan of “Shark Tank” appreciates the value of training your mind to think differently about the needs of the marketplace. Startups do this best. At the Association of Corporate Travel Executives’ Global Summit in Montreal, Nov. 18-20, Irina Matz, director of SolutionSource® innovations at BCD Travel, will lead a conversation about what corporate travel can learn from startups’ mastery of evolving market expectations, including how to:
- Think like your professional survival depends on breaking boundaries.
- Cope with doing business on the cutting edge.
- Ask yourself tough questions before the sharks do.
- Identify the elements of startup culture that will yield success for your company.
The Nov. 19 session is from 3-4 p.m. Panelists include:
- Katie Loudon, Americas Travel and Meetings Manager, Tesla
- Michael Jacques, CCO, Lumo
- Jeff Berk, CEO, TripKicks
- Kerri Zeil, Head of Amadeus for Startups
- Moderator: Irina Matz, Director of SolutionSource, BCD Travel
Discover how AstraZeneca’s travel program leader incorporates a startup strategy in her quest for what’s next. Ask how BCD Travel can help you build an innovative travel program that’s ready for the future.