WorldHotels We Care CleanSM Program
With 50 years of excellence in hospitality, WorldHotels is a global brand trusted by guests and travel professionals alike. Each of WorldHotels 250 upscale and luxury properties worldwide must achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality.
Based upon guidance provided by global Health and Safety organizations, WorldHotels has launched the We Care Clean program to ensure that member hotels meet your health and wellbeing requirements, while maintaining the customer service you expect from a WorldHotels property.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures across all guest touch points (including front desk, lobby, restaurants, bars and guest rooms), leveraging the latest tools, cleaners and technology aimed at eliminating COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes and/or sanitizing stations available in all public areas, for your convenience.
- Exclusive access to the facilities to guests with a valid reservation and streamlined check-in / check-out processes to minimize guest contact with personnel and other guests.
- Modified food and beverages offerings to reduce areas of potential cross-contamination. Options include à la carte menus, “grab and go” breakfast and contactless in-room dining.
- Meetings and events attendance limited to local governance recommendations and to the space available, to ensure that safety recommendations are followed.
- When allowed to remain open, fitness centers, swimming pools and other recreational facilities are of exclusive use to in-house guests, with limited capacity.
- Fully trained hotel employees, adhering to strict safety guidelines (use of Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and regular health checks).