The ICE (InterCityExpress), the iconic high-speed train of Deutsche Bahn (DB), is the way to travel to and within Germany 6 times a day! On Friday even 7 times a day.
The ICE high-speed train, your ideal choice for any business trip to Germany:
- Short travel times: in less than 3 hours from Brussels to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. Be at your meeting before 10 AM.
- Relaxed on citytrip to Aachen, Cologne and Frankfurt (without any change). Berlin, Munich and lots of other German cities are easily reachable with only 1 change.
- Travelling from city centre to city centre, no traffic jams or parking problems
- Stops directly at the international airports of Frankfurt and Cologne/Bonn
- No check-in, no luggage limit or luggage control
- Using travel time: work while you travel
- Possibility to buy tickets from any Belgian train station to all German destinations
ICE comfort in first and second class:
- All ICE trains have free Wifi on-board
- Areas with a high cell phone reception and quiet areas
- Large leg room, adjustable backrests, plug sockets and reading lights at your seat
- The Bordbistro offers a selection of meals and beverages (served at your seat for 1st class travellers).
Extra comfort for first class passengers:
- Seat reservation included
- Access to DB Lounges in 15 cities across Germany
- More leg room and wider leather seats
- Variety of newspapers for free
For more information or reservations, contact your BCD Travel Agency.