With the ICE 6 times a day at 300 km/h between Belgium and Germany, on Fridays even 7 trains. The ICE high-speed train, your ideal choice for any business trip to Germany.
Why travel on the ICE, the Deutsche Bahn’s iconic white high-speed train?
- Short travel times: for example in less than 3 hours from Brussels to Frankfurt. Be at your meeting before 10 AM.
- Relax on a city trip to Aachen, Cologne and Frankfurt (without changing trains). Berlin, Munich and lots of other German cities are easily reachable with only one change.
- Travel from city centre to city centre without traffic jams or parking problems.
- Trains stop directly at Cologne/Bonn and Frankfurt Airport.
- No check-ins or luggage controls.
- Make use of your travel time and work while you travel.
- Possibility to buy tickets from any Belgian train station to all German destinations.
- Children under 15 years of age travel for free with their parents or grandparents.
ICE comfort in first and second class
- All ICE trains have free WiFi on-board on German territory.
- Lots of leg room, adjustable backrests, plug sockets and reading lights at your seat.
- Areas with a high cell phone reception and quiet areas
- The Bordbistro offers a selection of light meals, salads and beverages (served at your seat for first class travellers).
Extra comfort for first class passengers
- Access to DB Lounge in 15 cities across Germany.
- Seat reservation included.
- More leg room and wider leather seats.
- A variety of international newspapers for free.
For more information or reservations, contact your BCD Travel Agency.