[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]KLM Premium Comfort Class offers customers space and plenty of comfort in a separate cabin on intercontinental KLM flights, all at a competitive price. The new Premium Comfort Class enables KLM to better meet the needs and wishes of leisure and business travelers.
KLM will start equipping KLM Boeing 787 aircraft with the new Premium Comfort Class in the second half of 2022, completing the transformation on all Boeing 787 and Boeing 777 aircraft in the first quarter of 2024.
Premium Comfort Class gives customers everything Economy Class has to offer plus a range of comfort-enhancing and convenient extras:
- Two pieces of checked baggage weighing max. 23 kg each
- Two pieces of hand baggage and one accessory, combined weight max. 18 kg
- SkyPriority services at the airport
- Seats with a 97 cm/38″ pitch and 20 cm/8″ recline
- Premium blanket and pillow, complimentary amenity kit
- A choice of three delightful meals and selected wines and liqueurs
- A personal 13.3″ entertainment screen, noise-cancelling headset plus USB and 110 V power outlets
- Extra attentive cabin crew service
Why an extra KLM travel class? Premium Comfort Class expands the choices KLM already offers customers in Business Class and Economy Class, including Economy Comfort seats. With Premium Comfort Class, KLM aims to serve the needs and wishes of both leisure and business travelers.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]