La frontière entre vie privée et travail est parfois floue en…
- Case study: Textron boosts savings with TripSou…
In-program airport parking rises 90% and costs drop after traveler messaging campaign.
- Case study: Barclays Africa lowers costs, autom…
Financial firm gains travel program consistency across 14 African countries with BCD’s Partner Network.
- Dealing with the in-cabin device ban
Companies revise data security policies to allow laptop check-ins.
- Networking know-how yields trade show success
Words of advice: Connect before the event, and listen once you’re there.
- Hotel leakage on the rise
What can travel managers do to bring their travelers back on track?
- ICYMI: Webinar replay offers hotel savings stra…
Expert advice: Understand and work with travelers’ behavior.
- BCD Travel named a top company for working moms
TMC earns second honor this year for flexible work environment.
- Hotel insights from BCD, Advito enrich BTN inde…
U.S. hotel rate rises outweigh drops in other costs, Advito expert explains.
- Ask a concierge: Chicago
Business travel tips on what to do, see and eat in Chicago, the Midwest’s biggest metropolis.
- Market monitor: Taiwan
Export-fueled growth and investment improve business travel prospects.
- City guide: Perth
Australian seaside city offers sun, arts, fine dining and bustling business.
- Market monitor: Germany
After a lean 2016, business travel spending is on the rise.
- The ICE high-speed train, your first choice for…
In less than 3 hours from Brussels to Frankfurt.
- Latest Updates in the Route Network
From its Singapore hub, Singapore Airlines operates flights to more than 100 destinations in 35 countries worldwide.
- KrisFlyer, Singapore Airlines’ Frequent Flyer P…
Passengers can earn miles for upgrades and award tickets.
- Three Travel Classes on Board the Airbus A350
Passengers can choose to travel in Business Class, Premium Economy Class and Economy Class.
Tips & Tools
- 10 apps that make great travel companions
Quick and handy information can make all the difference between a good trip and a bad one.
- 4 ways to safeguard your travel data
Don’t let your boarding pass become a ticket for fraudsters.
- The top 5 most common causes of travel disrupti…
It’s actually the ordinary, everyday delays that cause the most irritation for travelers.
- 8 ways travelers can outsmart fraudsters
Simple tips for safe and secure travel.
- Travelers beware: tighter security checks at Sc…
As a result, business travelers should expect longer waits.
- Lindner Hotel & City Lounge
A charming home away from home and a top business location.
- U.S. and U.K. ban laptops in cabins on some fli…
FAQs list affected airports, other restricted devices and traveler preparations.
- Update: REAL ID deadline inches closer
In 2018, some U.S. residents will need alternative IDs for domestic flights.