Op zakenreis is jouw bagage jouw kostbaarste bezit. Deze 5 tips kunnen helpen…
- Gen Z: A new generation business travelers
Who is this Generation Z? What’s their impact on the business travel industry?
- 5 signs it’s time to outsource traveler engagem…
Boost program results by influencing employees’ on-the-road spending.
- Case study: Pitney Bowes saves $2.7 million wit…
Analytics and reporting tool from BCD Travel helps company understand and influence traveler behavior.
- Secret to great reporting: high-quality data
Why clean, quick and comprehensive data matters so much to travel programs.
- How to avoid unnecessary baggage costs when tra…
Baggage tips for a relaxing business trip.
- BCD ranks in top 2% of suppliers for CSR succes…
EcoVadis gold ranking reflects commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- BCD Travel integrates booking data from Airbnb …
Enhanced data improves traveler security and visibility into on-the-road spending.
- Eating and drinking habits on the road
What’s sensible and what’s not?
- Ask a concierge: Lima
What to do, see and eat in Lima.
- Market monitor: Malaysia
Malaysia is the fourth-largest business travel market in Asia—on par with India and Singapore.
- City guide: Denver
You may associate Denver with snow-covered mountain peaks, but the city actually gets an average 300 days of sunshine each ...
- Ask a concierge: Singapore
What to do, see and eat in Singapore.
- Around the world with NH Collection
NH Hotel Group presents its upper-upscale brand NH Collection.
- Renting an Avis car
As easy as picking up the key and handing it in later.
- The partnership between SNCF and BCD Travel: ma…
Book e-tickets for the 3 bestsellers with Socrate. Paper tickets are no longer required.
- New direct TGV® route between Brussels and Stra…
Since the 3rd April there is a direct TGV® connection between Brussels and Strasbourg (France).
Tips & Tools
- 5 tips to make the summer feeling last longer
Back from vacation and don’t want to end up back in the daily grind immediately?
- New app maps mosquito populations in Italy
Smartphones are being used to combat the dreaded mosquito in Italy.
- Luggage essentials for business travelers
Haven’t you forgotten anything? Here are a few tips before you go.
- 5 apps that make great travel companions
Simplify life and work when you’re on the go.
- Important change in visa rules for China
Due to a change in visa rules, a visa request for China can take up to three months, instead of ...
- Maximum rates for mobile roaming in Europe
Roaming when traveling in the EU has become substantially cheaper.
- Discover MSC Cruises
Discover MSC cruises and enjoy the benefits you are used to.
- Legal changes for rental cars in Switzerland
The new rule applies only to customers with residence in the EU, no matter what nationality they are.