- How the U.S. election could affect your travel …
BCD Travel expert advises travel managers to prepare for either outcome.
- Case study: Nestlé shaves 10% from air costs w…
Consultative partnership, dashboards yield savings for mature travel program.
- The changing role of business travel agents
BCD Travel’s talent chief says tech and consultative skills define the modern agent.
- Get ready for Travel Management 3.0
Buying Business Travel asks Advito’s advice for managing empowered travelers.
- Road warriors demand better work-life balance
New study reinforces strategy to rethink business trip rationale.
- In case you missed it: Virtual payments a hot t…
Sessions on payments trends and challenges drew a crowd at the conference.
- BCD Travel presents future-oriented solutions a…
Europe’s largest business travel trade fair will take place from 14-16 November in Frankfurt.
- BCD Travel takes full ownership of Ticket Biz
Acquisition strengthens BCD’s Nordic presence as part of ongoing growth strategy.
- Ask a concierge: London
Business travel tips on what to do, see and eat in London.
- Market monitor: China
More than 14 million business travelers visited the country last year.
- City guide: Panama City
Banking, real estate and shipping dominate the economy in this Latin American city.
- Market monitor: Australia
Growth beats expectations amid mining slowdown.
- Eurostar to London: fast and city centre to cit…
Choose Eurostar as a fast and comfortable travel experience between Brussels and London.
- Alitalia: Every flight becomes a unique and ama…
No matter whether you are traveling in Business Class, Premium Economy Class or Economy Class.
- Choice Hotels enters Benelux market
Choice Hotels adds new hotel to its portfolio: Quality Hotel Antwerpen Centrum Opera.
- British Airways World Traveller Plus
Proof that a premium service doesn’t have to break the bank.
Tips & Tools
- 5 strategies for car rental savings
Beware of suppliers’ attempts to boost revenue with extra fees.
- 6 tips for gaining leverage in hotel negotiatio…
How to keep hotel consolidation from eroding travel buyers’ deal-making power.
- 5 ways to combat airline direct marketing
Airlines are sidestepping corporate programs to woo business travelers—how to curb the trend.
- Bag hacks for business travel
Luggage tips for road warriors
- Rotana : Treasured Time. Our promise to you.
Rotana currently manages a portfolio of over 100 properties.
- British Airways’ new route to New Orleans
New Orleans boasts an iconic music and arts scene and plays host to more than 130 festivals a year.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 banned from flights
Fire-prone devices can’t go onboard, even in checked luggage.
- Melia Hotels International – todo es posible !
Discover a wide range of 7 brands from 3 to 5 stars hotels to satisfy your corporate needs.