- Road warriors demand better work-life balance
New study reinforces strategy to rethink business trip rationale.
- Help employees make the leap to virtual collaboration
Changing mindsets around the necessity of some in-person meetings.
- In case you missed it: Virtual collaboration webinar
Free webinar explores how to use virtual collaboration to maximize travel spend.
- Make a business case for virtual collaboration
Travel managers can shape why—and how—companies use virtual meeting tools.
- In the news: BCD’s Chris Crowley on virtual collaboration
The July/August 2016 issue of Buying Business Travel featured BCD Travel’s Chris Crowley as a guest columnist in an article about the new face of virtual collaboration technologies. Crowley, BCD’s senior vice president for global client management EMEA, wrote about a new role for travel managers: convincing business travellers to stay home. Chris Crowley, BCD […]
- Get the facts before launching virtual collaboration
Understand why employees travel, then assess tools and company culture.
- Infographic: How virtual collaboration enhances travel programs
Corporate travel managers are well positioned to help employees decide whether to stay or go.
- Video chat ‘norms’ boost virtual collaboration for business
3 ways to make your program more intelligent with DecisionSource®.
- Advito launches virtual collaboration practice, teams with Cisco
Virtual meeting services help business travellers decide whether to stay or go.
- 3 trends transforming business travel
Advito names trends to watch.