- Fuel surcharges adding up
Airline fuel surcharges have been a frustration for travel managers.
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner cleared to fly further
Boeing 787 Dreamliner has proved its reliability on long flights and has been cleared for lengthy over-water trips.
- What’s on the horizon for Australia’s air fares?
Despite May figures showing domestic air fares at their lowest, the average price of tickets will increase.
- Qantas ends A380 service to Hong Kong
In September Qantas will end year-round A380 service between Sydney and Hong Kong.
- Qantas and Emirates top Australian international airlines
Emirates has beaten Singapore Airlines taking second place on Australia’s most popular international airlines list.
- Air demand recovers, but fares remain steady
Advito has released its quarterly Industry Forecast Update for business travel.
- Delta Air Lines expands Seattle hub
Delta Air Lines continues to offer considerably more value to customers.
- Unpredictable business, flexible Radisson
Radisson understands last minute changes, unexpected developments and the need to be flexible.
- The new Boeing 787 business class seat for Thai Airways
Via their Instagram, Thai Airways shares sneak peak of new purple ‘Royal Silk’ business class seats.
- Bound for Frankfurt – Emirates Airbus A380s
Upgrading the Boeing777 to the superjumbo, Emirates will bring its Airbus A380 to Frankfurt later this year.