- Ebola and business travellers
We’ve summarised the current impact of the Ebola virus on business travel and travellers.
- Helping hands boost traveller engagement
Ask companies what’s vexing about travel management today, and most will give you a short but weighty list.
- New Airbus A320 overhead bins offer 60% more storage
Airbus will offer pivoting overhead bins on their A320 aircrafts as an optional extra from 2016.
- Virgin Australia to install new business seats
Virgin Australia plans to install new business seats in a bid to trump Qantas.
- Air New Zealand okays ‘gate to gate’ electronic gadgets
Air NZ allows use of electronic gadgets for entire duration of trip.
- Webinar: Update your hotel program strategies
China began government reforms that led to tremendous economic growth in 1970s.
- “Gate-to-gate” gadgets could be used on Qantas & Virgin flights
Qantas and Virgin passengers are a step closer to using electronic gadgets on Australian flights.
- Worldhotels’ new all-virtual loyalty program
Worldhotels has launched its global loyalty program: Worldhotels Peakpoints.
- Air demand recovers, but fares remain steady
Advito has released its quarterly Industry Forecast Update for business travel.
- British Airways in discussions to launch 4G inflight Internet
British Airways in “advanced discussions” to launch inflight internet service.