- 2017 preview: Revving up travel and expense integration
Platform evolution delivers on the promise of end-to-end T&E reporting.
- What’s ahead for 2017: Customer identity management
Data-driven strategy enables customized business travel experiences.
- Infographic: 2017 Industry Forecast Update from Advito
Discover how prices, politics and data trends will shape corporate travel.
- 2017 Industry Forecast: Prepare for Australia hotel rates to rise 2-4%
Travel managers in Australia should expect an increase of up to 4% in hotel rates in 2017 with Sydney expecting the biggest rise
- In case you missed it: 2017 Industry Forecast webinar
Replay Advito experts’ advice on how travel buyers can prepare for the year ahead.
- The ups and downs of hotel direct booking
Sidestepping a corporate hotel program can create complications for travellers.
- Coming soon: 2017 Industry Forecast webinar
Advito experts offer guidance for what’s ahead and how travel buyers can prepare.
- Infographic: Business travel forecast for 2017
Benchmark, budget and negotiate better with Advito’s graphical guide to the year ahead.
- Hotel rates in Australia expected to rise 2% to 4% in 2017
Hotel supply remains tight in Australia as only 1.5% in new supply was added in 2016. This translates into higher prices in high demand cities like Sydney.
- 2017 Industry Forecast: Hotel rates rise, airfares flatten
Advito’s in-depth projections give travel buyers an edge in benchmarking, budgeting and negotiating.