- 8 ways to prep for successful hotel negotiations
Tips for coming out on top.
- The takeaway: Tough negotiations ahead as U.S. occupancy spikes
Move asks the experts to analyse business travel news.
- New hotels for Brisbane travellers
A host of new global chains and brands are set to open up hotels in Brisbane over the next few years, a boon for business travellers heading there for work. Highlights include Four Points by Sheraton, the W Hotel Brisbane, and new Pullman and Ibis hotels for Brisbane airport. Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane Opening […]
- GBTA preview: Business travel beyond the horizon
GBTA convention offers our industry a way to get together and get inspired.
- Webinar: Update your hotel program strategies
China began government reforms that led to tremendous economic growth in 1970s.