- How the U.S. election could affect your travel program
BCD Travel expert advises travel managers to prepare for either outcome.
- 5 strategies for car rental savings
Beware of suppliers’ attempts to boost revenue with extra fees.
- Tuneful trend: Meetings migrate to music cities
Cool meeting spaces, entertainment lure conferences to Nashville and Austin.
- The changing role of business travel agents
BCD Travel’s talent chief says tech and consultative skills define the modern agent.
- BCD Travel’s emerging tech leader shares innovation wish list
Miriam Moscovici wants to be wowed and inspired at Phocuswright Conference.
- 5 ways to combat airline direct marketing
Airlines are sidestepping corporate programs to woo business travellers—how to curb the trend.
- Bag hacks for Australian business travel
Luggage tips for road warriors.
- In the news: Mergers go mainstream
BCD Travel expert tells Skift that the Marriott-Starwood deal is a sign of the times.
- 6 things to know about business travel to Rio de Janeiro
Get an insider’s view from BCD Travel’s country manager in Brazil.
- In the news: Virtual travel assistants
BCD tech expert foresees artificial intelligence enhancing the traveller experience.