Take a continent-by-continent tour of the riskiest—and safest—cities for business travelers during a one-hour webinar presented by the Global Business Travel Association’s Risk Committee. BCD Travel Senior Vice President Kathy Bedell will moderate the session, designed to help travel buyers identify, prepare for and mitigate heightened on-the-road risks.
Webinar—Travel Risks: A World Tour
Date: Thursday, April 20
Time: 2 p.m. ET| 11 a.m. PDT
Duration: 60 minutes
Cost: Free for GBTA members; US$99 for nonmembers
Webinar participants will learn how to:
- Identify and mitigate risks for travelers worldwide
- Recognize unique risks for women and LGBTQ travelers
- Identify risk perception versus reality
- Better prepare and protect travelers using a strategic tips list
- Matt Bradley, regional security director for the Americas, International SOS
- Cindy Shumate, senior travel and meetings manager, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Matt Westley, director of consulting, Drum Cussac
Global Travel Professional-certified professionals will receive one GTP recertification credit for participating in this webinar. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Get ready for the webinar by reading Travel Risk Management: Keeping Business Travelers Safe and Secure, a white paper from BCD Travel. And check out a video of eight steps business travelers can take to outsmart fraudsters.