BCD Travel will release the 2019 Industry Forecast on Sept. 19 and share key findings in a free webinar on Sept. 20. BCD’s Mike Eggleton, senior manager of Analytics & Research; Kim Kearns, senior director of Global Hotel Relations; and Advito Vice President Matthew Patterson will discuss the business travel outlook during the 2019 Industry Forecastwebinar, developed by BCD and produced by BTN Group Content Solutions.
Join the Sept. 20 webinar: 9 a.m. PDT | noon EDT | 5 p.m. CET | 12 a.m. SGT (Sept. 21)
The 60-minute webcast will cover:
- How will economic factors and supplier strategies affect business travel buyers for the rest of 2018 and into 2019?
- What pricing developments can travel program stakeholders anticipate for air fares and hotel rates?
- What are the best strategies for to optimizing supplier negotiations?
Formerly produced by BCD consulting group Advito and now authored by BCD’s Research & Intelligence team, the 2019 Industry Forecast provides category-specific predictions based on an analysis of aggregated transaction data for BCD clients worldwide. The 2019 report contains a global overview and individual regional reports for Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, Latin America and the Southwest Pacific.
The report highlights:
- The risks associated with a worldwide economic slowdown
- Region-specific insights on operational opportunities and challenges for airlines and hotels
- The impact of ride-hailing on ground transportation
- Growth opportunities in emerging markets
Register here for the webinar.
Stay in the know: The BCD Travel 2019 Industry Forecast will be available for download via Move beginning Sept. 19. Make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter to access the report and to keep current on business travel industry news, trends and more.